Monday, December 15, 2008

A picture plus words

Dave and I went to our ward's Annual Christmas Party. This year they took our pictures. So here we are. My belly is getting bigger. 26 weeks to be exact.
I feel so yucky already. I don't remember feeling this way with my other ones....maybe it is my age, or the extra weight I had before I got pregnant, or that Christmas time brings too many goodies my way.
I got released from primary after three years as a counselor. Praise the Lord. We have had big changes in there and I was ready for a change. So I got a new calling on Sunday. I am the Music Director: which means I lead the music during Sacrament. I can totally handle that! And I can go to Relief Society: a place I haven't been in over 7 years!
I sang "I Wonder as I Wander" yesterday in church. That is a breath control song for sure. I am glad I got thru it with my squished diaphram. Dave says that he forgets I can sing like that, since I don't sing "like that" around the house. Cute.
I am thankful for him. I have BEGGED him not to lose weight while I am pregnant. Selfish, I know but I don't care. So now he is getting bigger, as in bigger muscles. I measured his biceps and they are 17 inches around. Nice :) I like that his arms are totally hard, while mine, on the other hand, could be squished to any measurement I want. That is not a good sign :) oh well. 14 more weeks and I will feel like I have my body back with a baby girl to boot.
Any name suggestions? We are seriously stumped!!!!

9 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You both look adorable!

Amanda Weir said...

First you guys look good!!!
*I am glad you got a new calling, change is nice and after 3 years its time.
*I would have to say I sure miss hearing you sing in church.
*And now for names...Gerda is a very strong name. Brian thinks Louise....we will try and think up a few more.

Cant wait to see you guys.

caryn said...

Wow...those were are top two so far, don't try to steal them. How about Vicky?

aimee_p said...

Caryn you are always so beautiful--that is why you are known as pretty one, right!!!! So since you apparently don't like my name how about--Eliza. Tyler thinks Sarah. Kylee thinks Isabella. So let me know what think??????

caryn said...

Let the record be known, Dave wants to name her Aimee. So I said, "What about Amanda?" His brilliant solution...Aimee Amanda Schramm. Uhhhhhhh.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You guys look great! What a cute picture. What about Buffy as a name? tee hee Seriously though, I always wanted to have a little girl so I could name her Sloan. Must be a Ferris Bueller thing. I'm sure you guys will pick a great name. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about Sadie? I saw that name yesterday and thought it was so cute. I don't know if it would go with Schramm though. OK, I'm all done now.

Stacey Bishop said...

ahhh...to be in Relief Society again. Music....what a perfect calling for you.

You say you feel awful but you look awesome! I like seeing dave with a little meat on his bones :)