Monday, December 29, 2008

Evan, the 15 year old!

December 27th was Evan's birthday.

He turned15. Yikes. I remember when he was 6.
He is such a joy to have in our family. Sure, he makes people and animals go crazy ...but he always says, "What? I didn't do anything!" I think that was Adam's favorite line :)
It is a delight watching him grow into a young man. He has such a good head on his shoulders and has never questioned the "right " thing to do. We are so proud of him. Our house would be so quiet without him...that isn't a good thing. Happy Birthday Evan. We love you!

Is he cute or what? Here he is in 1st grade. That is when Evan came into my life :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! Happy birthday!!!

aimee_p said...

He has always been so cute and has had such a awesome easy going personality. You are lucky to have him in your life. Happy Birthday, cutie!

Stacey Bishop said...

Evan is so fun! He has that quiet funny personality. Its been so fun watching him grow up.

I hear "what? I didn't do anything", still everyday :/

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday to Evan!!! He really is an awesome kid! We love Evan!!!