Monday, December 29, 2008

Cooking Mama....not!

The three older kids are not home till Wednesday, so since it is just four of us, I feel like that is not enough to constitute cooking and making a mess in my kitchen. Poor Hubby! Tonight was the ultimate low for me...I bought Bridgete and Spencer TV dinners. They were sooo excited! Their dinner included SpongeBob chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, corn and pudding with sprinkles. They gobbled it all up. Dave had to work, so for my dinner I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on wheat bread with a big glass of milk. (my most favorite sandwich when I am pregnant :) Good thing I usually have bigger appetites to cook for, or else this might be a regular occurance in my house.
And I just have to throw in this picture from Christmas morning. Priceless!

2 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Evan Happy Birthday! His is a good lookin young man:)

Amanda Weir said...

Sorry I put the comment in the wrong spot.