Saturday, October 4, 2008

A little bit of this and that

Another day, another lost tooth! Spencer had a tooth that was just hanging there. Gross! So, Dave said, "Hey Spencer let me just check on that tooth and feel how loose it is, Ok?" And he pulled it out! I had to leave the room when I suspected his intentions. I would have never made it as a dental assistant. Dave does all the teeth pulling because it creeps me out big time! I clean up the blood afterwards, I am fine with that, just do not ask me to pull out a tooth.

Evan on the sidelines....he is number 80. Doesn't he looked cute in those gold pants? Ok, I realize an action photo would be better, but my camera is not equipped to do that. Plus, this is from the stands. Hey, it is better than nothing, right?

Every year at Feickert Elementary they have an Ice Cream Social. All the kids dress up 50's style. They all look so cute. So this is how Filippo, Spencer and Bridgete looked this year:

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

OMGosh! They looks sooo cute!

jenni bishop said...

So cute!
I don't like pulling teeth either!
A few times Abbie and Caden have given Aaron permission to pull a tooth and he missed both times! You can't miss!

Amanda Weir said...

The kids look so cute. Hope your doing good.