Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jenny's Homecoming

Last night, Jenny went to Homecoming. She went with her boyfriend Justin, and about 12 other people. She was definitely the cutest one in the group....I'm not prejudiced or anything :)

Her she is, Miss America. She looked just beautiful.

Jenny and Justin.

Bridgete thought Jenny looked, "So beautiful, oh my gosh." She couldn't believe how fancy she looked.

And last but most definitely not least, Jenny with her dad. This is my personal favorite. Dave is still figuring out when she grew up. There is nothing like daddy with his daughter.

Sadly, I didn't get to help with any of the getting ready process:( Jenny and Evan were with their mom this weekend. I would have been stepping on some major toes if I tried to help in anything pertaining to Homecoming....that is just one of the stinky things about being a stepmom. But, I know it all comes down to Jenny having a great time. So we saw her off and told her how proud of her we are and what a beautiful young woman she has become. That is all that matters :)

7 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

She looks beautiful! The funny thing is, she looks JUST like you! :)

jenni bishop said...

Wow! She looks so grown up and beautiful! Hope she had fun!

aimee_p said...

Ok I admit a got teary eyed with the picture of her and Dave. Those are moments we never forget. Where in the heck did the time go! You know I understand the stepmom thing, it is very hard at times! Love you.

Amanda Weir said...

Are little Jenni is all grown up! She looks so BEAUTIFUL! I hope they had a great time. Love you.
Cute dress.

Amanda Weir said...

And I love Bridgete's little lip thing in the picture. Too cute.

Stacey Bishop said...

umm, isn't Jenny like 7? Man, that is just not okay.

How fun! I totally remember the marathon getting ready homecoming days. She is gorgeous!

Cute boyfriend...He better treat her right!!! :)

Christy said...

Jenny, you look BEAUTIFUL. I love the dress and the smile! I love the picture with Bridgete.