Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bridgete - Our Little Ballerina

On Monday, Bridgete had an open house in her Ballet/Tap class. They performed all that they had been working on for the past 6 weeks. She was so cute. We weren't allowed in to watch them during class time, so it was fun to see that they actually learned something (I had my doubts :)
On a side note:
When Bridgete is nervous or feeling shy she always does weird things with her lips. It drives me crazy. She will stick them out, bite them, curl them...it makes for some interesting pictures. I know one day she will grow out of it and then I will miss it.
Here is Bridgete doing ballet.
Look at those lips!
Here she is rocking her tap shoes. Here she is tapping away!

4 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sooooo cute! lol

aimee_p said...

She is so tall. Watching her makes me miss Kylee in dance. But I think soccer is more her style, she is so rough. Thank you for posting that of her--it was adorable.

Amanda Weir said...

Ok...I have the biggest smile on my face. She is so cute and workin it.

jenni bishop said...

That was adorable! Macie liked it too...she watched it with me! She is so tall and slender! She needs to stop growing immediately!