Monday, August 25, 2008

Yep...that is just like your Uncles!

This was to funny and too cute not to post...so here it is. Spencer came home from school today and said sometimes he has a problem.
He said, "Mom, sometimes when I get out of my seat, my underwear feels wet."
I said, "Well, do you use the restroom?"
He said, "No, it isn't in the front, it is in the back by my bottom, like in between."
The Bishop Boy Curse! I believe Adam calls it: sweaty butt crack. Nice. Dave said that was definitely not from his family. And he knows all about the cornstarch and powder my brothers and Dad use.
So, my motherly advice was: "Don't worry honey, summer is almost over and then you won't be so hot down there. And maybe don't run so much at recess :)"

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad i did not have this info in high school... :) lol

jenni bishop said...

I believe Aaron's term for it is "swamp butt" or possibly "swamp croch" (Did I spell that right?)

Amanda Weir said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Sweet Spencer.