Saturday, August 9, 2008

What is that thing they call Energy?

Typical me: stay up till 11:30-12:00....wake up at 6:30-7:00 to excercise and get a jump on the day before everyone wakes up. No naps....just busy busy busy.
The new me: struggle to stay up till 10:30...crawl in bed, wake up two to three times a night to go to the bathroom (yeah; and I am only 8 weeks) wake up at 7:30-8:00 realizing the little ones are down stairs trying hard to be quiet be failing miserably. Then I eat breakfast in hopes for some energy to work out. Work out...then feel so exhausted from it for an hour or two. Yawn pathetically all day long. Go through the day in a fog and then it is finally time to go to bed.
Do I sound like an awesome person to be around right now? Nope...Dave is wondering when this will end because he can't handle it anymore. I don't remember being this bad before...oh well. I just wanted to document this because it is definitely a pathetic stage I am going through right now...Sorry for exhausting everyone around me!

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

That is always the first thing that hits me. I turn into a useless wife and mom for a little while. You will snap back into things. but seriously milk it for a little while. Your making a baby in there after all!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I hear it gets better. Hang in there.

Amanda Weir said...

PLEASE take a nap. Love you. Take care of yourself and that little one.

jenni bishop said...

Caryn, you only have like 5 other kids to take care of...man, suck it up! Just kidding! You rock!