Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Baby Girl is Five!

I seriously cannot believe that my Bridgete is five. She is still my baby girl. Lately, she has been informing me that she is a big sister now, not the baby. She is the light in our lives.
B- beautiful
R- rare
I- intelligent
D- Daddy's girl
G- girly
E- elegant
T- tough
E- excellent
Bridgete, we love you so much and are so thankful that you are a part of our family. We couldn't imagine life without you. You light up the room with just your presence.Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
(oh yeah, for those of you who don't know Shana...here she is. That is Bridgete's favorite baby doll ever. She is included in all family trips, car rides, after school pick-ups, etc.) Now, she can hardly wait for a real baby. We love you Bridgete.
One more side note....I am so excited that I finally have an excuse to buy a cake with buttercream frosting. This has been the one and only craving I have had. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! My Mom bought a cake when we were down there last month and I think I am due for another. Nutritious? Nope, but oh so good.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday little one!!

Btw, I LOVE your new header! What a GREAT pic of the kids!

Amanda Weir said...

Happy Birthday! We love you Bridgete. Hope you have a great day.

Caryn CUTE pictures!

Amanda Weir said...

Caryn I hope you enjoy your birthday cake (wait is it Bridgete's cake.) JK. Love you

Stacey Bishop said...

Happy Birthday Bridgete! We love you!!

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday Bridgeee! We miss you and love you soooooo much!