Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school

It was back to school for Filippo, Spencer and Bridgete today. Jenny and Evan have one more week and then they will be back to the grind as well. I was sad to see them go. I really do love having them home with me. (but obviously not enough to home school :)
Last night, they each had a father's blessing. That is definitely one of my most favorite things before school starts. The kids can't wait to get their blessing. Dave gives me one, too. I need all the guidance I can get. It was such a special evening....and my mascara was everywhere.....of course!
Filippo is a Big Sixth Grader! I cannot believe it.
Spencer is a First Grader! Holy moly!
And my Bridgete is in a pre-K class.

I love them. Bridgete kisses my belly everyday and says, "Mom, our baby is really cute in there, huh?" She cannot wait to be a big sister. And I just love how she always refers to the baby as "our" baby. Is that cute or what?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sweetpic! He has such a great smile, just like his Mommy!!!

Amanda Weir said...

The kids are getting so big. Filippo is the BIG man on campus. Watch out. Love you guys. Hope all the kids have a great school year.

jenni bishop said...

Love the first day pictures! So cute! They are all just so beautiful! Your new header picture is amazing!