Friday, June 6, 2008

Evan...Class of 2012!

On June 5, 2008, Evan graduated from middle school. He is now officially a Freshman. After all the names were read, they announced them as, "The class of 2012!" He is such a cutie and we are so proud of him.
This is Evan walking back to his seat after his name was read. I screamed as loud as I could....he said he could hear me so that made me happy.
Like father, like son. Aren't they darling? Evan is so much like Dave; it's funny. Dave's parents, Claudia and Bill came down for his graduation. Spencer and Bridgete came as well, but Jenny and Filippo were in school. Evan with Grandma and Poppy. They just love him! This was supposed to be a picture of just me and Evan, but Poppy wouldn't scoot over, so here are the three of us. Sadly, Evan is now taller than me. Yes, he is 5'10. I put up a good fight, but he finally passed me. How sad. I love this kid. He was six when Dave and I got married, and so it has been such a joy to be a part of his life. Now on to Elk Grove High School!

5 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

Congratulations Evan!! I can't believe he's a big time freshman.

I know this is supposed to be about him but Caryn you look great!

Amanda Weir said...

FRESHMAN! Evan congratulations. Dave and Evan look so much alike. Way to go.

Lisa said...

Congrats Evan! Movin' on up to high school! Wow!

Swimwife said...

Congratulations Evan! You really are a special kid...I mean...young adult! We are really proud of you! Have an awesome time in high school!

Swimwife said...

Oops! I did not know my sister was signed onto my computer! She is here visiting! Both of these comments are from Aunti Jenni!!!! Not swimwife...Staci! But I'm sure she would agree and would send her congrats too!