Friday, October 9, 2009

A little bit of this....

A little bit of that... (now I am singing that song :)
Days have been going by so quickly. I can't believe it is already October 9th. Our house has been a busy house with school, my hubby's new work schedule, football and soccer. I am happy to say that our fall decorations are up and I am already making Bridgete's costume.
I am loving the change in the air. Bring on the soups, stews and casseroles!

We had VISITORS! Uncle Gery and Ken came by to see us. It was great (a little chaotic: at dinnertime Sophie was hungry so Dave was holding her while I was serving up enchiladas. Neither of us could sit and Gery and Ken weren't to sure if they should sit or stand or wait or what. I eventually got everyone their food; Dave sat down as the official adult representative of the family and I nursed in a chair close by. Just a little awkward :) but it worked out.

And this little cutie is sitting up and moving all over. She is growing up WAY too fast. She doesn't "officially" crawl, but she gets around pretty darn good.

"Hi. I am Sophie and I am a big girl!"

"Hi. I am Sophie and I like yoga. This is my downward dog."

Speaking of growing up fast - when did Filippo grow? He has almost caught up to me! And his feet are like flippers. Got to love those middle school years when all they do is eat and grow.

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

Caryn how fun life is for you. Don't you love all the different ages you get to experience at once. Sophie looks like she is doing Tylers (Mogli), have to love the tush in the air. She is adorable.

Lisa said...

I LOVE the pics. Your family is soooo cute.

Amanda Weir said...

I love the pictures of Sophie. I miss you guys.