Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to the man I love.
It has been 9 years since we got married and I coudn't be happier.
I love being his wife.
I love being the mother of his children.
Nothing could make me happier.
Who knows, maybe we will go out on a date all by ourselves today.
(or Sophie might join us :)
Either way it is great.
It is funny the paths life takes you on.
9 1/2 years ago,
I would have never imagined living in Northern California,
taking care of a darling hubby,
six kids
a dog and a cat.
The Lord has watched over me.
I am eternally grateful for that.

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

You two are awesome. and you love is so strong. you are a wonderful example to your kids and other couples. love you!

Stacey Bishop said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you both! You two are such an amazing love story! What a great legacy you have created.

Amanda Weir said...

To a perfect couple...happy anniversary! I love you guys.

jenni bishop said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are very special! What an example you are! Love you guys!