Monday, February 2, 2009

The happiest place on earth

Dave and I went to the Temple Friday night.
We did a sealing session for seven couples from my mom's side of the family.
I can't wait to meet these people one day.
Can I just say that when you are in the temple, there is nowhere else on earth you would rather be.
Can't say that about any other place :)
I had forgotten what wonderful blessings are promised to us when we are sealed. It was so refreshing to hear them again.
I am so thankful to be sealed to my sweet hubby and children.
I am equally thankful to know that I am sealed to my parents along with all my brothers and sisters.

3 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Caryn it is such a great feeling to know that we are sealed as a family. Thank you for that little spiritual thought of the day.
I just read your post to Dad...he wanted me to tell you that they are going to the temple this morning. Love you.

Stacey Bishop said...

perfect post title. Don't you just feel so peaceful after you have been in the Temple?

Such a nice change from cartoons, cell phones, messes, responsibilites....everything just slows down a notch.

Love it!

Christy said...

I really appreciated this post. It is the happiest place on earth and I feel so honored to know we have one close by! What a blessing to know we are going to be a family forever.