Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random

If you are ever in town and need a snack, Spencer will be happy to make you a butter sandwich. He made some tonight for an evening snack, and Bridgete said, "This is delicious!" He is so proud :)
My sweet hubby planted a plum, apricot and peach tree. I am so so happy! I just hope it doesn't take years for them to produce fruit.
Filippo became a Deacon at the end of December. He is so cute when he passes the sacrament. On Sunday, he was set apart as the 2nd counselor in the Deacon's quorum. I am wondering what happened to my little boy :)
And we are on the 6 week countdown to meet our newest addition. I cannot wait. I am looking forward to her birth day. I am trying to stay clear of all negative birth stories right now and am just focusing on what I need to do to make her birth as wonderful as possible. I have so much more insight now (it only took a few times :) and I know I can do this :)
I just want to meet this little girl who we never planned on having. What a blessing she has already been for the past 8 months of just being inside my belly :)

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I can't wait to "meet" her! :)

aimee_p said...

Watching you count down timer makes me a little nervous. I am so excited for you and the family for "Aimee" to join the family---that was the name you decided RIGHT!! Just kidding--no pressure. My kids would LOVE a butter sandwich.