Wednesday, February 18, 2009

weekend recap...better late than never :)

I have had a few other things on my mind lately and blogging has not been one of them. Then my kids make me feel guilty because ours has nothing new and all their cousins have been updated.
So I am blogging today, out of shame and guilt.
Dave took the kids sledding on Valentine's Day. We decided that I should not venture out into the snow due to my big pregnant belly. A slip, fall, crash would not be good.
So I stayed home and washed sheets. We have WAY too many sheets in this house! But there is nothing better than a fresh clean bed with the sheets on perfectly straight and neat.
I am a little type A when it comes to sheets.
Anyway, enough about wonderful clean sheets :) The kids had a blast in the snow. It has been so stormy and cold that many of the roads were chains only. So Dave drove and pulled over in Auburn, and they sledded down a bank they found. Perfect :) We packed up sandwiches and snacks and everyone had a jolly time.

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

fun~~

Amanda Weir said...

Looks like fun. But, I beat that wash sheet was way better.