Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Shower

Last week, My sweet friends, Becki and Colleen gave me a baby shower. We had a great time.

I got so many gifts! Is there anything cuter than little girls clothing....I don't think so.

The food was absolutely delicious! Yummm! It was the perfect "shower" food that only women can appreciate.

It was so nice to be able to introduce Dave's mom and sister's to all my friends.

Here is one last shot with Colleen and Becki. Can you believe that between the three of us, we have sixteen kids. Make that seventeen children when my little one is born. Is that crazy or what? They are great mamas... and friends. Thank you for such a special day!

4 comments:

gerda and don said...

Caryn, You LOOK terrific mysweet daughter of almost six. Dad and I are so proud of you your strong spirit and your testimony. Times will be trying, but the rewards are great. Your knees might get a lot of use but Heavenly Father is always there for you in your time of need. We are always here(or we hope for quite awhile)for you,your sweet hubby and your kids. I LOVE YOU, MOM

Lisa said...

You look soooo good! How nice of them to have a shower for you. :)

aimee_p said...

So I know you were crying reading moms message--tht is soooo you!!! You look gorgeous and so awesome. I am so excited for you, I can't believe it is time!

Amanda Weir said...

Looks like you had a great time.

It was great to see you guys this week. We love you and cant wait to see your little one.