Monday, January 26, 2009

Girl's Weekend

3rd Annual Girl's Weekend!

This past weekend I got to hang out with my best friends from ALHS. We met up in Arizona this time. We had such a wonderful time.

We ate till we were miserable, laughed till we cried and talked till we fell asleep. It was just perfect!!

I love those girls. This is our only time to see eachother since Tressa lives in Kentucky, Jen lives in Colorado and Wendy lives in LA. I am so thankful for good friends and a great hubby who lets me getaway every once in awhile :)

Tressa and I showing off our pedicures.

Ready to get our massages.

High Tea at the Biltmore. Notice the pinkies?

Making and eating smores on our last night at the Firesky.

Eating a yummy cupcake at Sprinkles. We decided the Black and White was our favorite :)

It was so much fun. It is hard to believe we will all be 35 this year. Wow. I love my friends.

Oh, on a side note...they each gave me gifts for my baby girl that is almost here. Wendy gave me a ton of awesome products she got when she went to Allison Sweeney's baby shower. (She is the hostess on Biggest Loser.) Isn't that awesome? She is our Hollywood hook-up :)

I can't wait to do it again. Maybe Wendy will be pregnant next time :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How FUN!!!!

Amanda Weir said...

I am glad you guys had a good time. I think it is great for you guys to get together after all these years. Love the pictures....you are looking good!

Jen Engberson said...

Aww, I love you girls! I had so much fun with you all. Tell Dave thanks for sharing you with us again, especially while you were carrying precious cargo! Don't forget, THAT'S HOT!!!!

aimee_p said...

Caryn when you share these get togethers, I want to get away with my friends--luckily we all still live in southern CA so we meet up at each others houses. But how fun to get away and just have a couple days to relax and catch up.

jenni bishop said...

Looked like fun!!! Just perfect!

Christy said...

How fun! What a great group of girls. And like one of the other comments says, it makes me want to get together with my best friends!