Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't you worry...no baby yet!

I figured I better blog now before it gets too overwhelming.
Almost six kids....one in dance, one in track, one in volleyball and swimming, one dying to play basketball but I won't sign him up right now and one who wants to do dance, but I am pretending it isn't going on right now (her friend at preschool ratted me out yesterday and asked why Bridgete wasn't in her class:). Now let's add school on top of that, seminary, church, social lives....this poor baby will be strapped in a carseat her whole life!
Actually, I am not stressing out too much. I think other people are stressing out more than me :)You do what you've got to do, not much choice in the matter. We are just dying to meet this little one. I can't wait. I call her our surprise from heaven.
Allrighty, Spencer received a responsibility award from school and a writing award. He was so proud. Spencer has never lacked in self confidence :) Later that night he was in a dance at his school and did great.

Spencer getting his awards from his teacher and his principal.

Ok, it was a multicultural night, so Spencer dressed up like a cowboy...ummm everyone else I guess overlooked the note saying they were supposed to dress up. He worked it.
Jenny had Junior Prom on Saturday. Yep...that is Jenny.

(I love this picture of Jenny...she looks so grown up, but she could barely stand to be in her shoes and she doesn't want to be taller than her date....not at 16 :) Looks like I need to have my posture talk with her lol.

As soon as Spencer saw Jenny, he said, "Jenny you look beautiful." Sweet. I KNOW her other brothers didn't say that. That is my Spencer.

Maybe, if you are lucky, I will post a picture of my belly in a few days. Don't worry...my shirt won't be lifted up and no one will be kissing it :)

5 comments:

Sweepy said...

Woof, what a big, happy family!
Just like mine.
I can't wait to see the "Surprise" from Heaven for after all, I am a Hound in Heaven!

jenni bishop said...

Loved the update! Jenny does look so grown up and beautiful!

Thanks for agreeing to keep your shirt down!

Miss you! Can't wait to meet your sweet little one!

Amanda Weir said...

Thanks for the update!
Jenny loooks soooo grown up. We love you guys!

Christy said...

Jenny looks beautiful. What a wonderful young woman! I saw her that morning walking and we visited for a minute. She had some great plans for that night. I hope they all worked out. Tell her I LOVE her dress and hair!

I love the update of everyone and if I know you, you will balance everything no problem!

aimee_p said...

Caryn you are so amazing!!! It is funny how mom mode takes over and everything is fine. But it is very overwhelming at times. Thanks for posting Jenny and her date. I know you must be saying, "Where the heck did that little girl go?" Austins prom is in a month. I can't believe High School is almost over with them.