Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trust me,This Post Speaks For Itself!!!!!

Something has been a little different around here lately...

Interesting...let's just see about that...

Ok, ummmmmmmmmm...

The third time is a charm...

So, I guess that means...

I am pregnant.

And now for the reactions...

"Ummmmm.....I guess I am going to have the six kids I always wanted."
Surprised....not nearly as surprised as we are. But, I guess there is one more spirit up there that is just meant to come to our family.
And I just want to give a shout out to Aimee for keeping such a big secret...I know she had a similar experience, so she was my confidante.

6 comments:

aimee_p said...

Congrats!!!!! Thank you for posting this for my sake. Everyone can have confidence in me that I can keep a secret!!! Can't wait to see everyone next week. Love, aimee

jenni bishop said...

WHAT??!!??!!??!! I am completely speechless!!!! WOW!!!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see you!!!!!
Aimee, I'm actually more shocked that you kept this secret!

Stacey Bishop said...

YEAH!! I could always tell that you still had that little twinkle in your eye. That little spirit is waiting to come to such a great family!! What a blessing! We love you! Congratulations!!

Lisa said...

OMGOsh!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Amanda Weir said...

This is such a special time for you guys. Caryn I knew you guys would have one more.
Heavenly Father was just waiting for the perfect time. We are so happy for your family. We love you.
You can have you crib, glider, babybjorn, and anything that I let out back. =) SO HAPPY!

Lisa said...

Ok, I need a new update post about this... How far along are you? :) I want details! Since I can't get pg, I totally live through others. lol