Thursday, July 10, 2008

She is coming to town!

ATTENTION FAMILY....Jenny is coming to town!
Ok, we have purchased the airline ticket and she will be on her way the last week of July. I wanted to let you know that she is a fabulous babysitter. And she does a great job painting little girl's fingernails :o) Just thought I'd give you all the heads up...so plan your date nights now! She is so excited. She will be 16 by then, but please keep the boys away. OTBC, are you in need of a hard worker...this is your gal. My one request is that you take good care of her. Thanks family!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

To bad she is not coming to Texas! lol

Amanda Weir said...

We cant wait to see Jenny. It will be a lot to have her here. I cant belive she is turning 16. Watch out!

UsdailyReader said...

Yeah!!!! My kids are going to be thrilled...especially Abbie! We can't wait to see you!!

jenni bishop said...

Oops! That last comment was me...Auntie Jenni:)
Stacey...shhhh! Don't laugh!

Stacey Bishop said...

Jenni, your funny! Anyway, we can't wait to get out hands on Jenny!! Adam is going to show her the ways of the bakery for sure. It will be like a big family party!!