Monday, December 13, 2010

Tis the season

This is our last minute...hurry the rain stopped!....you better smile or else!...seriously can't believe someone had a huge wad of gum in his mouth and his shirt all the way buttoned!...run to Ross to find something to cover my butt!....throw on a turquoise bracelet and now we all match!...our photographer cancelled!...ask Jenny's bff Ashlee to take our picture with a 30 second tutorial!..just leave the headband on for a little longer cutie!...oh crud it's almost dark!...family picture.
I'm sure none of you can relate.  hahaha.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

looks great!

aimee_p said...

Love it, we havent been in such a rush, but were asked to leave an area do to a mountain lion siting=) Looks great, you always pull it together, love it!!

Marcy said...

jSaw this yesterday and didn't read it...thought to myself: her family is so beautiful and always take such great pictures. Now that I have read the paragraph I am laughing and smiling! Too cute!

jenni bishop said...

It is awesome!!!

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh, you do write well!! And here I've always thought of you as a "smash the ball out of the park" singer, which you are. I had no idea you were a writer as well!
(Valerie - No I will not stalk your blog!)