Thursday, December 2, 2010

December

Sophie and a gnome
Christmas is around the corner.
And Sophie hasn't attempted to destroy any decorations-of course we haven't got our tree yet:)
In one month Jenny will be at BYU Idaho.  It is finally here.  I can't wait for her.

I am singing a solo in church on the 19th.  "The First Noel".  Arranged by Mack Wliburg. 
There is a recording of it with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir featuring Fredrica Von Stade. 
 It is awesome!  If you haven't heard, you have to.  
So ever since I heard it, I have wanted to sing it. 
So this is the year.  Yay!  It is fun. 

And that is all I got.  Back to work:)

2 comments:

aimee_p said...

Caryn try to record it!!! I ALWAYS LOVE to hear you sing!!! You are going to do AMAZING!!!

Lisa said...

I would love to hear you sing. It's been a long time!