Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Count your many blessings
name them one by one,
and it will surprise you
what the Lord has done.
Dave (my hubby)
Jenny
Evan
Filippo
Spencer
Bridgete
Sophie (extra tears with this one:)
home
My Savior
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
music
good health
food
the vacuum
Ok...I realize I can list a million more things. I am thankful that I get to reflect on all my blessings a little more today. Everyday should be a Thanksgiving day. I am going to work on that :)
Happy Thanksgiving

5 comments:

aimee_p said...

What a cute bunch of kids. you are doing great with the photos. Have a great day.

Lisa said...

and I am greatful I have reconnected with you through our blogs! :)

Adam Bishop said...

Caryn, were are very grateful for you and your beautiful family. What a time to give thanks to our Heavenly Father.I'm grateful that families are forever.

jenni bishop said...

We are so thankful for all of you! So excited to see you guys soon! Love you!

Amanda Weir said...

We love you guys. And I am so thankful to have a sister like you that is a great example to me. Cant wait to see you.