Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun with Grammy and Grampy

Last week, my parents came for a visit. They got to see Evan's football game and the other's soccer games.
I also thought they would enjoy going to the zoo. Spencer and Bridgete had minimum days, so we scooped them up and headed for the Sacramento Zoo and at the last minute, we decided to go to Fairytale Town as well. These two places are gems for young kids. I just love them, especially Fairytale Town. I get sad when the kids outgrow it. It is perfect for little kids. We went on a Thursday afternoon and there was barely anyone there. Spencer and Bridgete practically had the place to themselves. My parents loved it, too. I knew my dad would love all the beautiful mature trees. It was a lovely, crisp, autumn afternoon. Sophie and I at Fairytale Town
We always love having them come up. I think our dog Tucker loves it even more than we do. Grammy and dogs...a match made in heaven :) Seriously, there is NO dog that doesn't love my mom.
We can't wait to get down to see everyone next month.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

GREAT pics. :)

aimee_p said...

glad you got to do some fun things with mom and dad!. looking forward to seeing you next month!

Marcy said...

I agree-Fairytale town is so great. I love that sling you are using with Sophie-so stylish!