Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ughh

I don't know if I should be worried.
I picked Bridgete up from Kindergarten today and her friend Jason awaited her outside. His Grandpa kept saying "Let's go," but Jason kept saying, "I have to wait for Bridgete." So once she was out the door and next to him, he said, "Good bye Bridgete, my love!" She didn't acknowledge him at all, but I told her to say goodbye anyway. I then asked Bridgete in the car, "So, is Jason a good friend?" She says, "Yeah, he says he is my boyfriend." I said, "Well, is he?" She said, "I guess but Kevin really likes me, too."
Ughh. Not what I wanted to hear, but secretly I did think it was cute he said, "my love." But just for a second :)

Scarecrow Day in Mrs. Start's class.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

And so it begins... :)

Jenn said...

That is so funny! Earlier that day I was helping in the class and saw Jason trying to stand close to Bridgette. Like sholder rubbing close. I thought it was so funny when Bridgette just rolled her eyes.

aimee_p said...

She is already getting the boys--scary. Kylee just wrestles with them.