Monday, March 30, 2009

Sophie's First Bath and an Ode to Grammy

Sophie loved her first bath. It is always so nice when that stinky umbilical cord stump falls off! My mom was happy to be here to help with her first bath. Spencer and Bridgete washed her feet...they thought that was really neat :)

I love this little face!

Sleeping with Daddy.

My mom left Saturday...sniff sniff. It was SO nice having her here. She was so great and helpful and understanding (as only a mom could be). Thank you so much mom for all your love and support. Sophie misses cuddling up to you. Filippo misses your movie nights. Tucker misses your attention. We all miss your wonderful cooking skills. And I miss you :)

I love you and am so thankful for you!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

She is a doll! Sounds like your mom was a great help!

jenni bishop said...

Sophie is sooo sweet! Can't wait to hold her! It must have been so nice having your mom there...what a great help for you!

gerda and don said...

I miss holding you Sophie. I miss all the kids and the excitement each and everyday at your house.You and Dave are wonderful parents. Love, MOM