Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby

Today is NOT only Saint Patrick's Day, it is also my sweet hubby's birthday. We love him so much. Today, I really would like to give him a daughter!!!!! (but in case that doesn't work out, I have a few presents for him :)
Dave is the most wonderful husband ever! (I hope all wives say this about their husbands).
Here are my most favorite things about him (no gagging aloud!)

He is HOT.
He is a MANLY man. No sissy boy here, that is for sure.
He takes PRIDE in providing for his family.
He works HARD to provide for his family. If he had to shovel dog poop to make ends meet, he'd do it before asking for a handout.
He has a GREAT work ethic.
He is a great DAD.
He loves ANYTHING I cook for him.
He ALWAYS plays and wrestles with the kids.
He SMILES a lot.
He is SMART (booksmart and streetsmart).
He makes me feel SAFE in any situation.
He can ADJUST my neck whenever I need it.
He is STRONG.
He loves the OUTDOORS.
He is SENSITIVE.
He LOVES God.
He ALWAYS tries to be a better person.

Happy Birthday Dave. I love you.

3 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dave we all love you!

aimee_p said...

We know how amazing your hubby is--you are blessed. And I can also say mine is at the top of your same list. Have a wonderful day with him. Happy Birthday!!

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday Dave!!!! You are awesome!!!