Monday, February 14, 2011

February happenings

We got a fun package from Jenny last week.  Notice the kids below sporting their cute BYU Idaho shirts?  They came from Jenny, our BYU Idaho girl!  They were sooo excited.  We all got a little something from her.


In other news, Spencer presented his Famous American Report last week.  He did his report on George Lucas.  He did such a great job.  I was so proud of him.  If you ever want to know about George Lucas, ask Spencer...or me.  I know way too much about him.  We are all glad that project is over.
That about wraps up the news around here.  Evan is playing rugby, Filippo is playing indoor soccer, and I am just trying to conquer the neverending laundry.  One day everything will be folded and all the socks will be matched up...in about 20 years.  Hmmmm, well I better get back on it.
Oh yes, Happy Love Day! 

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

So love the first pic and you see the laundry needs to be put away-if you ever conquer that let me in on your secret! Sophie is so big she is getting that "little girl look" so cute! Good job Spencer! The board looked GREAT!

Sarah Osborne said...

Your little one is getting so big! My first thought was, "She's looking like a little girl now!" But I see someone beat me to that one :)

jenni bishop said...

Caden loved Spencer's board! The kids look so cute in their shirts!! Sophie's teeth!!!! So cute!!! Love you guys!