Monday, January 31, 2011

Where is my undo button?


You're my brown eyed girl

Bridgete is so cooperative when I whip out my camera.  I am so thankful for that.  I am feeling more confident with my camera.  I was feeling pretty confident with my editing skills until I purchased Photoshop CS5.  Now everything has come to an abrupt halt.  There is no "undo" button.  In Elements, that was my favorite button of all time.  And now it is gone.  Poof...into thin air.  My heart is beating faster just typing about it!  What have I done?  Now I have to learn all new tricks.  I don't know if I am ready for that.  Well, I guess I am a little.  Take for instance this picture of Bridgete.  Edited with the new stuff.  Not too shabby.  And it went a lot faster than me having to go through and adjust every single thing.  So I guess this girl will have to learn a few new tricks.  eeek! 


4 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

I LOVE it! Great job Caryn.

aimee_p said...

She is gorgeous!

jenni bishop said...

Soooo sweet!!!

Lisa said...

There is no where to post comments on the Valentine's thread so I will say here that you have the cutest kids! :)