Sunday, February 20, 2011

Favorite car discussion EVER!

I had to write this down.  In a few years, Bridgete will deny this completely, so I have to have proof:)

We were driving home from school the other day and we were talking about marriage.  Bridgete isn't real fond of marrying some strange person and not living at home.  Spencer was trying to figure out who he could marry (he came up with the names of two girls in his primary class). 
 He then was trying to help Bridgete think of someone she could marry.  She said, "Eww disgusting!" to the few names he came up with.
  Bridgete said, "Spencer, I just wish I could marry you...but I can't."  He said, " I know, but it will be ok." 

 I died.  Seriously died.  So sweet and tender and innocent.  I love them so much.  I am with Bridgete...I am also not fond of her marrying some strange person and not living at home:)  But I know it will all be ok 15-20 years from now.
One year ago.  They both said, "Gross!"  when they saw this, but I love it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

sooooooo cute!

Marcy said...

So sweet...melt my heart! I wish Courtney was still in his class so she might have made the list!

aimee_p said...

oh man I love those out of the blue conversations! So cute!