Wednesday, March 24, 2010

a month of family

Over the past month we have had a steady stream of family coming to visit us.
It has been wonderful!
We miss not being close to them, so when someone wants to visit it is a big deal.
The kids LOVE playing with their cousins.
So I snatched a few shots here and there of our visitors.
(Yes, adults did come along with the kids....they just didn't get in a picture :)
Sophie and Jackson.
Yes, Sophie is six months older than Jackson, can't you tell?
They weigh the same but I am happy to report that she is 29 1/2 inches tall.
I think she might have Jackson by a little bit:)
Barely.
Here is Wade peering through the play structure. He is a crack up. And he says "Sophie" in the most adorable way.
Spencer, Bridgete, Wade, Averi, Owen and Jenny on a train in Old Sacramento.
We had a blast walking around and filling up on candy.
On a side note, Stacey and I stumbled across some awesome places for a photo shoot.
Next time....Stacey.
Sophie, Grammy and Grampy on her 1st birthday. We had a great visit and my mom even cleaned out my fridge for me. What a treat! Spencer could not get enough of Grampy and his jokes. It was cute to see. Anyone else want to come visit? We'd love to have you.

1 comment:

Amanda Weir said...

GREAT pictures. You are doing good sister.