Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Sophie

Today is Sophie's 1st Birthday. I cannot believe she is one. What a year!
I do know that since Sophie has been born,

I have become more humble, I have more faith,

I have a stronger testimony,
I believe without a doubt in angels,
I am a big supporter of DTP vaccinations,
I know of the healing powers of the priesthood, I take great comfort in being sealed to my family for eternity, I don't fret over frivolous things,
I still need to shed my pregnancy weight :(,
I love that girl more than I ever thought possible.
Who knew I would learn and gain all of this from this baby girl?
She is so sweet.
She smiles at everyone.
She is a petite little thing.
She loves her family.
She loves to nuzzle... my favorite!
Happy Birthday Sophie!

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!!!

Amanda Weir said...

The tears are rolling down. Sweet Sophie. We all love you very much and are blessed to have you in our family.

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sophie! We love you!

Jen said...

You sure made me teary. Happy Birthday sweet Sophie.

Sarah Osborne said...

I love your blog sis Schramm! Your little Sophie could not be more adorable! Our blog is kandsosborne.blogspot.com