Friday, January 25, 2008

When I grow up...

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I had to post this picture of Bridgete and my mother-in-law, Claudia...better known as Grandma.
Bridgete has always said that when she grows up, she wants to be a Grandma. Not a mom, not a nurse or a movie star, but a Grandma.
I asked her what she will do when she is a Grandma. She said, "I am gonna bake lots of nummy cookies and be nice."
I can't knock her for that! I also think that her saying that is such a sweet, precious compliment to her Grandma and Grammy.

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

That is so cute that Bridgete said that! Caden always answers that he wants to be a dad. I love that he says that! Bridgete is just the cutest thing!!

Lisa said...

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! :)

Stacey Bishop said...

Caryn you the best Mom ever (except for our Mom and my wife). I miss you and can't wait to call you with the news of the little one. Talk to you soon say hi to everyone.