Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 2008

Well, the Schramm family has finally gone high tech. I have enjoyed reading family and friend's blogs so much that I thought I would give it a try! Well, our 2008 has been full of sick family members. Dave was the first one to be sick and it has gone thru everyone except Jenny. Spencer has had croup for the past few nights...let's hope tonight he sleeps without barking. The other night he came in and said, "Mama, I think there is a frog in my throat." Poor guy! He has been absent from Kindergarten for almost a week. Dave is enjoying being a sheriff. He is back at the jail...he misses patrol. We do enjoy having him home a little bit more now. Bridgete gets so happy when he is home. Actually, we all are so happy when he is home. I sure do miss him when he is away, but as mothers know, I am always busy, whether it is with the kids, or homework, or running a taxi service, or cooking or church callings. There is always stuff going on. But it is all 'good' stuff and I wouldn't change anything for the world. We are truly blessed.

7 comments:

Jen Engberson said...

Wow, Caryn! You're so high-tech now! Very cool. I'll have to wait until I have some good news to write before making a blog! lol

aimee_p said...

Caryn, Caryn, Caryn you did give in. But I am excited I so stay updated on the kids and see pictures of them and a few of you and your hubby here and there. love you!!

jenni bishop said...

Hi Caryn!!
I love reading people's blogs!!!
I'm so glad you are doing it! I know I should have one tto! Maybe soon!
Love you guys!
Jenni

Stacey Bishop said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I know there is a lot of pressure at first but it truly becomes an enjoyable way to keep in touch. I don't hear often of all the little things going on in the schramm family and sometimes those are the most memorable and I now even catch Adam checking our friends blogs:) Good luck!!

Stacey Bishop said...

I'm the spy husband I guess Stacey is talking about. Anyway #22 is hot! PEace and love Adam

Rosie said...

So you caved in to the blog addiction like I did:) You have a beautiful family and how fun to have 5 kids!!!:)

Rosie (5kkkkks)

Lisa said...

Caryn,
Remember me from high school? I was Lisa Mallory then. I found my way to your blog through the "Mormon" channel. lol You are still so beautiful!!! My family is now in Texas. We were sealed in December of 2006 after all the kids adoptions were final. Drop by my site or send me an e-mail! mal_777@msn.com