Friday, January 25, 2008

January 25, 2008

We love Pez
PEZ!!!!
Ok, I thought I'd share one of Bridgete's favorite things to do. We have a box filled with Pez...over the years it has definitely added up. I think they are cute so I feel bad throwing them out.
Who knew it would be one of Bridgete's favorite things to play with. She lines them all up in a perfectly straight line. They are sooo close to eachother and yet she has never knocked one down. None of the other kids can do it. I knew her long skinny fingers would one day come in handy!

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Hey Caryn!

jenni bishop said...

Oops! I didn't mean for that comment to be so short! Aaron can't ever seem to throw Pez away either! I think I'll give you our stash! Aaron will not part with his Star Wars Pez! Maybe I will start getting them out for Macie. I need something to keep her busy! I have a feeling she won't be as good at it!

Stacey Bishop said...

OK so that is a little weird. I can just picture her concentration and her skinny little fingers. I miss you guys!