Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bridgete's baptism


"When Jesus Christ was baptized down in the River Jordan,
 three members of the Godhead were present there in love. 
 The Father spoke from Heaven when Jesus Christ was baptized, the Holy Ghost descended as gently as a dove.
And now when I am baptized I'll follow his example,
 be baptized by immersion through sacred priesthood power. 
 Then I will be a member of Heavenly Father's kingdom
and have the Holy Spirit to guide me every hour."
(When Jesus Christ was Baptized from the Children's Songbook)
A perfect song for baptism.
Bridgete was baptized on Saturday.  It was so sweet and special and the spirit was strong.  Just like Bridgete. 


 All the family that came to share Bridgete's special day with us.


Look a family picture.  Miracles do happen:)
Bridgete, we love you and are so very proud of you in making this big decision.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

She's so beautiful...congratulations on your special day!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

congrats! You sure do have a good-looking family my friend! :)

Julkipli Bin Merpati said...

it is very beautiful ... I like the family is always happy to