Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

The three older kids are passed the festivities of Trunk or Treat at the church and Trick or Treating.  That is why they didn't make it into the pictures:)  These three had a great time. 

 Note to self:
  Tootsie Pops make for one content baby for about 20-30 minutes.
  Of course everything is a sticky mess, but sooo worth it.


The Cheetah

The Hippie
(tye dye shirt done entirely by Spencer.)


The Cowgirl

In other related news, I did win two awards at the Trunk or Treat.  I won "Best Candy in Trunk" and "Scariest Family Car".  Oh yeah!  I won a hershey's bar and a few balloons.
  The Young Women were the judges and since I am in theYoung Womens presidency, they might have felt slightly inclined to go with me.  That's my girls:)

Happy Halloween from ours to yours!


3 comments:

aimee_p said...

Oh I love them!! Spencer did a great job on his shirt. we are finally going to tie dye next week.

Lisa said...

cuties!

Stacey Bishop said...

Love the costumes!! Spencer is starting to look so old....stop it!!