Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 10 year anniversary.  This is the picture you get to enjoy since we have no pictures together ever!  That's ok. 


I love this man like crazy.
  I can't wait to see him everyday after work. 
My heart still jumps when I hear him come in. 
I don't want that to ever change. 
 Next week we are planning a little one night getaway and maybe we will have someone snap a shot of us actually together:)
 I have truly been blessed with this man.
I cannot wait to spend eternity with him. 

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

You two are so great together! I am so hapy you found the man of your dreams! Happy Anniversary! and you have so many more to come!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

yay! congrats!

Stacey Bishop said...

Thats it!! When you come down for Thanksgiving...we are taking some pics of the two of you. You guys are too cute to not be photographed:)