Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sophie

Sophie Mae
Also known as: Mooner, Ofer, Moochlax, Mumu and Sofer.
Oh how I love her.
May 8, 2009 we almost lost her. I remember riding in the ambulance with the special pediatric team to UC Davis Hospital.
To mark the anniversary, on May 8, 2010, Bridgete fell off a slide and broke her arm. I called the doctor and the doctor said to take her to the UC Davis Ped. ER.
So there I was, a year to the day at UC Davis Hospital.
So thankful to be there only for a broken arm.
So thankful for the year that had passed.
So thankful for my yummy chubby little girl.

5 comments:

aimee_p said...

Maybe Bridgie's arm was just a reminder how blessed you have been. I want to see a picture of that cast! Sophie is a SWEETHEART!!! so cutie and cuddly:)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Jen said...

Poor thing, she looked so cute in her cast and her voice was so sweet when she told about what happened. They both are such sweethearts!

jenni bishop said...

Oh Sweet Sophie and Bridgy!!! So glad everyone is ok and happy! Aaron is excited to see you all tomorrow! So cool!

Amanda Weir said...

What you guys have been through...crazy. We love your sweet girls.