Monday, February 1, 2010

The Sun is Out!

Yesterday after church, we went for a big walk.
The sun was shining,
the birds were chirping
and it would have been just plain wrong if we stayed inside.
Sophie had her first official swing ride at the park.
She giggled the whole time.
I perfected my spiral (sort of).
Dave and Filippo love when I refuse to catch the football because it is going to fast.
They both get a look like "Who does that?"
It's funny.

Can I just steal these eyelashes?

Why do boys always have the most gorgeous eyelashes?

3 comments:

aimee_p said...

I don't care for spirals either. Jacob has those eyelashes and people comment on them all the time. Adam is also one of those boys.

Christy said...

I know what you mean. Ben has the most amazing eye lashes. It is the one thing I prayed would get passed on to my children, and it did. Thank goodness for them because mine are short stubby things. I am glad you had a sunshine break. We are still pretty chilly up here!

jenni bishop said...

Caden is also an eyelash boy:) Love ya!