Friday, February 19, 2010

happy days

Can't you just bite this little face? I can't believe that in ONE month Sophie will be a year! Wow.
In other news, Filippo got his haircut (hallelujah!)
Evan is on the volleyball team at school.
Spencer did his heritage report on Germany and learned that beer is brewed in most major towns and cities....important stuff for a 2nd grader.
A little boy in Bridgete's class gave her a ring to show his love for her.
Jenny started working for Dave.
I am perfecting my homemade pizza...it's almost there and Dave is one amazing hubby who loves me no matter what. I am so thankful for that :)
Whew.

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

lets see Fips hair???? Glad to hear things are going good. You are a perfect mother and wife.

caryn said...

mmmmmm I am sure I am perfect. haha.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic!!!

jenni bishop said...

Lovin' it! A ring?? Oh my!! So sweet:)