Saturday, June 27, 2009

School is out

Summer is finally here in the Schramm household. Jenny, Evan and Bridgete have been out of school since the beginning of June. Spencer and Filippo JUST got done with school yesterday.....yipee! Next year I am SO excited that everyone will be on the traditional schedule.
Anyway, Filippo is now a BIG 7th grader. He had his 6th grade promotion yesterday. I had to buy him new dress shoes. When did he begin to wear a size 9 in men's shoes. Where is my little boy?
Jenny is going to be a SENIOR. When did that happen?
Bridgete is going to be in Kindergarten. Here she is at her preschool graduation.
We decided last minute to go see Dave's sister, Diane. She lives in Carmel and has the cutest house ever! Check out the patio! She makes me want to go rearrange and redecorate my whole house....but then I realize we have 6 kids and decide to do the laundry instead :) And little Sophie is THREE months old. I could just eat her up. She is such a sweet baby. She is doing great...like nothing ever happened. She is a little peanut, though. She didn't gain any weight for a month so she is playing catch up a little bit.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Everyone looks great! Congrats!

aimee_p said...

I can't wait to the kids. That last outfit used to be Kylee's--oh sad that they are getting so big. But I love seeing outfits on the new little ones to help me remember my babies. Time is going so fast as the kids get bigger its scary:(

EvansFamily said...

Sophie takes the best pictures! Is she always smiling like that? Amazing!