Friday, August 24, 2012

One job, what's that?

A huge change for this handsome devil today.
  He is no longer Doctor Schramm, just Deputy Schramm.
We are celebrating tonight. It's been a long six years of him doing both jobs.
  We have missed him.  I know his patients will miss him.  He is a fantastic, honest talented chiropractor and let's be real...he is easy on the eyes.  I think that may be why most of his patients were women.  Sorry ladies, you had him for 23 years.  He is all ours now!!!!

He now will be around a lot more to do more of this^.
 And you don't even want to know the visions I have had of my honey-do lists getting done and not feeling bad for asking!.  (Pace yourself Caryn, all in due time.)
I love him.  He is such a hardworking man who takes great pride in providing for our family so I can stay home.  I am so blessed. 
 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Don't give the guy too many chores... :) Great updates! Love all the school pics. The kids are getting sooooo big!