Monday, March 28, 2011

Captured



I love this picture.
  Evan is in it and...smiling!  He never smiles in pictures.  (I think he doesn't just to irritate me.  The joys of teenage boys!)  Anyway, he was wrestling Sophie and she kept trying to bite his nose.  It was so funny.  So I got out the camera to capture it.  He couldn't help but laugh and smile.  And I can just eat up Sophie's cheeks in this picture. 
 Having a baby in the house with a couple of teenage boys is sweet.  They are cute with her and show so much love.  I don't think I'd would be seeing that tender side without our Sophie in the house.  They will be good daddies someday. 

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

yes "someday" a long time from now!! Very cute picture and you did get EVAN SMILING!!! LOVE IT!

Sarah Osborne said...

Cutest picture ever!! You should seriously frame it.

Lisa said...

great pic

jenni bishop said...

Ok THAT is CUTE!!!!