Monday, August 23, 2010

Bridgete

Happy Birthday to my darling Bridgete.  I love this girl so much.  Daughters are so special. 
I love talking to her about life...you know, life when you are in first grade.....
the boys that talk too much in her class,
 her request for a heart shaped sandwich in her lunch,
 the necessity to sing "I Am A Child Of God" every night before bed,
 pretty toenails,
 what clothes her baby dolls should wear,
how we have the cutest baby in the whole universe,
the fact that she is the fastest girl on her soccer team,
how far she can jump,
the need for daily art projects,
made up stories for her baby dolls,
and the list goes on. 
Sons don't talk about any of that,
just daughters.
My daughter.
I Love You.


a typical birthday picture.  Love this one even though it is blurry as heck.  LOOK everyone, Evan is smiling his regular smile and I captured it.  And he is holding Sophie...I think that is the third time that has EVER happened :)

5 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Happy birthday Bridgete. She is for sure a girly girl. Good pics. Lilly asked if we were going to your house for cake for Bridgete's party. She doesnt really understand the 6 hour drive...I guess. Love you guys.

Lisa said...

sssssoooooo beautiful! Happy Birthday Bridgete!

aimee_p said...

Love the last photo, those are always my favorite. You never know what hte kids are going to do. Two boys goofy off and the one who usually goofs off is paying attention. Bridge looks sooo happy to be the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday to Bridgy! We love her so much! Love Evan's haircut:)

Christy said...

What fun! I love the family photo!