Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happenings

Thank you, thank you to Dave's patient who found all my deleted files on my camera! I now have the pictures that went missing from this summer. I am so thankful for computer savvy/camera savvy people. Now maybe I will get around to posting a few :)
Sophie has a cold. She coughs quite a bit, but we went to the doctor's yesterday and her lungs sound great...it is just a head cold :) Can't help but stress when she is coughing and coughing! She weighs a whopping 15.1 pounds. OK, OK, so she is no heavyweight, but she is right where she should be :) I know my sister Aimee's kids weigh that at two months (love you Aimee!)
Dave is close to being rehired. Hopefully this month!
And I am doing just peachy. Trying like heck to lose this baby weight. Any pointers? I am breastfeeding....so starvation is out the window (like I could do that anyways!) My friends and I have a goal to lose 20 pounds by Halloween. 16 to go! and then after I hit 20 pounds, I need to lose 10-20 more. Is there ever an end to the dieting madness? I do feel much better from making better choices ...my new favorite is steel cut oatmeal. Yummy.

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Glad everything is good!

aimee_p said...

My kids were HEAVY WEIGHTS that is for sure! You are always beautiful! Good luck and I will try to lose with you--BEAT CHA:)