Friday, August 14, 2009

Yes, I am here :)

I have had some camera issues....as in all the pictures from our fantastic trip to Angel's Camp, Calaveras Big Trees and Mercer Caverns have vanished. Somehow they all got deleted. I don't know how...sometimes there is a ghost who does things like this in our house. I have been very sad about it and so I went on a blogging strike. And now I am over it. I guess :)
Anyway, we are gearing up for school in the Schramm household. Monday is the big day. Bridgete will be in Kindergarten, Spencer will be in 2nd grade, Filippo will be in 7th grade (middle school!), Evan will be a Sophmore and Jenny a great big Senior! I have loved having them home this summer. It went way too fast this year. We have been busy getting everyone ready with back to school clothes, shoes, supplies, etc.
$$ouch$$.
We also have two in swim lessons (almost done with that!), four in soccer and one in football. Busy, busy! Luckily Sophie just goes with the flow. She is so sweet. I wonder if she will nap well when all the kids are back in school. It will be sooo quiet. She is definitely used to a lot of background noise :) I guess we will find out on Monday!

4 comments:

aimee_p said...

I don't know how you do it all. i always think I am busy until I think of you! Sohpie will probably sleep longer now and give you a little time to yourself:)

Amanda Weir said...

I think I need a nap. Good luck to all on Monday. I miss you sister. Talk to you soon.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Just reading about all the sports you guys do makes me want to sleep. lol I have it hard with just two of my 4 old enough to play something. lol

Marcy said...

That happened with my camera once. I have a memory card and Arron was able to retrieve the pictures even though the camera was telling us that they were gone...any chance you are using a memory card in your camera as well? Have you continued to use that card, or have you left it alone. A lot of times, the camera is just telling the computer inside it to not look/show the pictures because you have "deleted" them, but they are still there and you are just saving over them with the new pictures. Call me if there is any hope and I will see what we can do to help.
Sorry about it! It sounds like you had some great trips! Good luck in school everyone!