Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A post

So, I am a slacker in updating my blog. I guess that is what happens in summertime, when EVERYONE is home.

Sophie is four months old.

It seems like I gave birth to her AGES ago because of all that has happened in her little life.

She is so yummy and sweet.

Stacey, my talented sister in law took these pictures of Sophie over the Fourth of July weekend.

She is such a good baby. She sucks her fingers, which I just love! She is a little peanut, that is for sure. But, I love peanuts :)

She is a little behind in milestones and weight....but hey, she needed a month off. She is the love of everyone's lives around here. We were at church the other day and people I barely know say, "How's Sophie doing?" She is a little celebrity :)

5 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Love the pictures. She is soo cute. We miss you guys. Lilly keeps asking if were going to go to aunt caryn house.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I love the pics. :)

jenni bishop said...

We all love her too!! She is precious!!!
Oh...by the way...Aaron has NOT shaved that ugly facial hair!!! It's killin' me! He asked if he could keep it until we see our roommates in Santa Barbar this weekend! I mad him promise to shave it in Santa Barbara!

Stacey Bishop said...

I could seriously photograph her all day with that infectious smile!! It is so nice to see her smile again!!

aimee_p said...

Stacey didn't say that about me:( Caryn you are very blessed. She is precious and so sweet. Its ok she is small they grow up to fast anyone, so keeping her that way a little longer is good:)